Earlier on Dec 15, many media outlets had already reported on the result of the Electoral College that Joe Biden won the presidential election with 306 votes for him and 232 against.
If this was in the past, the winner would have already celebrated the election victory with fireworks and champagne by the end of the election night. However, 2020 is promised to be an exceptional year as Biden’s victory and joy will only shutter into pieces.
Why is Biden best not to get ahead of himself?
1. The U.S. has already entered into a new era of “draining the swamp and taking down the CCP”, and more growing forces are joining this movement. The “Noble Family” (that controls the establishments) can no longer tolerate the CCP as insofar, the CCP’s relentless malicious attacks have already broken every rule in the book, i.e., releasing biochemical viruses to destroy our health and safety; challenging the status of the US dollar; and aiming to control the world’s digital currency. The Noble Family is not so concerned about which party sits in the White House, but they will definitely not allow the one that poses the greatest danger to the swamp ecosystem to be in charge.
2. What does the Attorney General’s resignation really mean?
Letting Barr go is a fine balancing act, a deal made to push the process in Trump’s favor. For the next step, Trump can appoint Giuliani as Special Prosecutor. Once Sidney Powell is appointed as the FBI Director, Rudy Giuliani will then be the Special Prosecutor, leading an in-depth investigation on all the Biden’s crime family related matters, including probing into the FBI operations itself and along with many other senior leaders who were involved. Just look at the Watergate scandal, even President Nixon was re-elected, more than a year later, he was still removed from the office.
3. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, in a conference call on Dec. 15, urged Republicans not to challenge Biden’s “presidential election victory” certification process during the forthcoming joint session of Congress to be held on Jan. 6, 2021.
At times, it seems that Trump’s battles through the progress of the Congress or in pursuing the legal remedies are exhausted. But that could also be the moment where the turn of events take place. Who is behind McConnell? We all know it is the CCP. Trump should still have a couple of aces up his sleeve, and let’s not forget what message the U.S. intelligence director John Ratcliffe conveyed just the other day.
4. There is no doubt that the U.S. has already started the cyber war against the CCP, and soon Section 230 will be abolished. The CCP will no longer have any advantage in either cyber warfare, public opinion warfare, or media warfare. The media must now make a choice between (i) continuing aiding and abetting the evil CCP regime, and thereafter be punished for their treasonous acts, or (ii) cooperating with the investigation and stop colluding with the CCP at once. The truth will soon be revealed to the public, in particular, the evidence on the CCP’s infiltration of the U.S. and its interference and tempering with the 2020 election will be exposed on a massive scale.
5. In Wood’s tweets and John Ratcliffe’s recent comments appear to indicate that the U.S. intelligence agencies have already obtained certain key data and incriminating evidence on the CCP. In the past, due to the lack of understanding of how the CCP truly operates, the U.S. could not meaningfully analyse its data/intel. Nowadays, with the unwavering support of the Whistleblowers’ Movement, the U.S. can spot the CCP’s vulnerabilities and shortcomings in plain sight, and therefore target the Communist China more readily, and strike its enemy in the most effective fashion.
6. In the near future, the U.S. will impose a series of economic sanctions against Communist China. As a result, provisions in crude oil, food, steel, non-ferrous metals and other wartime materials will all be in short supply. China, as a nation, will undergo a full-scale “chemotherapy” phase.
7. Based on the above, Trump has already been squeezed into a corner by the CCP, whether it is seen as a high-risk approach, or an act of “all or nothing”, Trump has no choice but to go ahead and take down the CCP.
Whenever we watch or read the news these days, we must remember one simple rule: what we see is only what they want us to see. And for now, they want us to see Biden has won, and Trump has lost his momentum, to break down our willpower psychologically, and to destroy the American people’s fighting spirit. We must see through this lie. We shall never give up and never lose faith. Amidst the ongoing media war, in the battlefield of public opinion, we must not be kept on a tight leash by our opponent. We should be proactive in generating public opinion and independent voice to our advantage. That is the right way to fight back for truth and justice.
(Views are of Author’s own)