Himalaya Toronto Maple Leaf, Jojo
• According to Mr. Lu De’s sources, President Trump has already picked a special prosecutor who would investigate the election fraud and Hunter Biden. It is said that this person is a colleague of Attorney Lin Wood.
• NBC News reported: The White House counsel’s office has advised President Trump against firing FBI Director Christopher Wray, warning of potential legal consequences for the move. Mr. Lu De has already claimed the other day that FBI Director Christopher Wray will get fired soon.
• Mr. Lu De talks about Mitch McConnell again in the show.
o Why McConnell congratulated Joe Biden yesterday is probably because President Trump did not agree to give a pardon to Biden. On Nov.25, Mr. Lu De said Biden had a meeting with McConnell, according to reliable sources. Biden was seeking assurances from McConnell that President Trump will pardon him and his family if he acknowledges defeat.
o McConnell is a typical politician who never has been 100% in support of President Trump. And whoever becomes the next president of the U.S. will not be a bad thing for him.
o Now it’s too early to say who the winner will be; On Jan. 6, it’s the decision each person makes in Congress on Jan. 6 that matters. Mitch McConnell might change his mind again.
• The Pentagon imposed an emergency shutdown of its secret internet protocol router network handling classified material on Tuesday.
• Amazon.com, TikTok owner ByteDance, Discord, Facebook, Reddit, Snap, Twitter, WhatsApp, and YouTube were sent orders by the Federal Trade Commission on Monday to provide the commission with details on their data collection and advertising practices. The companies have 45 days to respond to the order.
o The big tech will undoubtedly respond accordingly in their own way to give FTC some hard time, but this kind of review definitely could inform enforcement.