Section 3: How They Lead Others
In this section, I am going to primarily focus on how he has been building leadership with a couple of the US officers through trust. By the way, these people will be paid as employees, and their job duty will be fulfilled as consultants. The key to build trust that is the verification of the result. As Mr. Bannon said: do not believe me but verify it.
In fact，his team member wouldn’t believe him. However, those team members immediately trustedhim after Mr. Bannondelivered effective communication through statistic data and the inference of quantum computers. The effectiveness is defined as is the capability of producing a desired result or the ability to produce the desired output. This is really crucial for a leader When something is deemed effective, it means it has an intended or expected outcome or produces a deep, vivid impression. (Reference, 3)
For example, he has led his technical team to demonstrate more than 5000 Americans died， and the CCP has also stopped to export masks, medication, and ventilators to the US. In this effective communication, he also exactly explained the necessary message of financial result andtime organization or frame because the US will lose 25 trillion once the Bioweapon entered into their country, but the US would lose 45 trillion if they cannot solve this bioweapon in July (Reference 4).
The first thing is that he leads those important members to help the president Trump to stop globalization in a macro perspective. You also can understand than the US has to recover its industry from other places. As a result, the PATRIOT ACT is restarted, and the president finally has some rights to force medical manufacturing back to the US as well as the relative industry.
In summary, every team member has known the meaningful purpose that the recovering industry chain can save millions and millions of people’s life through medical production. In the meantime, they also can accumulate mastery of potential political capital once these team members save millions of people ‘s life. After they fully understand both points through Mr. Bannon’seffective communication, the anxious autonomy will be created that can drive team members to proactively do what Mr. Bannon needs to do (Reference 5).
To be continued.
Original opinion article by Himalaya Gfarm Vancouver – 2020/12/12
- Jacqueline Lyndon, LDSH-360-MA, Module2 Building Resilience Retrieved April 16, 2020 fromhttps://learn.sait.ca/d2l/le/content/364729/viewContent/8939320/View
- Jacqueline Lyndon, LDSH-360-MA, Module 2 Define Value Retrieved April 16, 2020 from https://learn.sait.ca/d2l/le/content/364729/viewContent/8939320/View
- Jacqueline Lyndon, LDSH-360-MA, Module2Define Effectiveness Retrieved April 16, 2020 from https://learn.sait.ca/d2l/le/content/364729/viewContent/8939320/View
- Hamm John-The five messages leaders must manage. Harvard Business Review May 1, 2006 Retrieved Aril 21 2020 fromhttps://edsbebscohostcom.libresources2.sait.ab.ca/eds/pdfviewer/pdfviewer?vid=1&sid=cf9e0b3b-12bc-4d63-9e51-782c87863f90%40sessionmgr103
- Daniel Pink, Drive the surprising truth about what motivates you April 1, 2016 Retrieved April 16, 2020 from https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=u6XAPnuFjJc&feature=emb_logo
- Jacqueline Lyndon, LDSH-360-MA, Module4 Microculture Vision and strategy Retrieved April 16, 2020 fromhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=zrz7SBwVOX8&feature=emb_logo
- SteveBannonpersonal Introduction last edited April 16, 2020 Retrieved April 18, 2020 from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Bannon
- Steve Bannon, chief White House strategist, removed from role August 18 2017 Retrieved April 18, 2020 from https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/18/steve-bannon-white-house-trump-administration
- Steve Bannon’s stuttering European adventure April 19, 2019 Retrieved April 18, 2020 from https://www.politico.eu/article/steve-bannon-european-parliament-the-movement-stuttering-european-adventure/
- MilesKwok：The CCP will unleash the virus to the world again! April 18, 2020 Retrievedfromhttps://gnews.org/177378/
- KyleBass-Troublein Hong Kong May 20 2019 Retrieved April 20, 2020 fromhttps://www.yumpu.com/en/document/view/62668808/trouble-in-hong-kong-part-deux-may-20-2019
- Miles Kwok: US needs $25-45 trillion to weather the storm March 28 2020 retrievedApril 20, 2020fromhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asQ6DrAcPEg&list=PLJdqtVJ-u9WJ9cooo30QUZnyqD0x-A4U0&index=22
- Miles Kwok: Changes in the world’s political landscape March 31 2020 retrievedApril 20, 2020fromhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOZVdlLlsw4&list=PLJdqtVJ-u9WJ9cooo30QUZnyqD0x-A4U0&index=19