VOG Video News
- Sidney Powell: We will not allow ourselves to continue to be influenced by flat-out communism, socialism, and any of the dark forces.
- In Chengdu, citizens were herded to the streets for the CCP virus testing.
- The former deputy governor of the People’s Bank of China said the real estate bubble is about to burst.
- 2,790 offline commercial bank branches are closed from the beginning of this year. The number is more than 6,280 in the past two years.
- Sidney Powell: We’re going to proceed immediately with an emergency appeal, and we expect to get relief in the supreme court.
- Brian Babin: I and my staff have come up with a bill. You must be alive to vote act. States would have to check annually their voter rolls.