On December 3, 2020, Mayor Giuliani and TRUMP legal team testified in Georgia and presented multiple illegal voting activities in George to the GA legislature.
- 2,506 felons voted illegally in Georgia.
- 66,248 under-age and therefore ineligible people to illegally registered to vote before their 17 birthday when the law requires 17 and a half years old.
- At least 2,423 individuals to vote who were not listed as registered.
- 1,043 individuals to cast ballots who had illegally registered to vote using a post office box.
- 4,926 individuals voted in Georgia who had registered to vote after their Georgia voter registration date thereby canceling their Georgia voter registration.
- 10,350 or more individuals to vote who are deceased by the time of the election.
- 395 individuals to vote in Georgia who had cast ballots in another state which is illegal in both states.
- 15,700 individuals to vote in Georgia who had filed a national change of address with the United States Postal Service prior to November 3, 2020.
- 40,279 individuals to vote who had moved across county lines at least thirty days prior to election day and who had failed to properly re-register to vote in their new county after moving. Also in violation of Georgia law.
Translator： 【黄老三】 Proofreader：【JennyL】【Isaiah4031】Subtitle：【奔腾的长江】Editor：【Isaiah4031】