Peter Navarro Retweets Evidence of CCP Takeover of Dominion Voting System

  • Editor: Victor Torres、文顺
  • Translator: Ranting

More truth at GtvGnews

A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing shows that the parent company of Dominion Voting Systems received $400 million from a Swiss investment bank in which the CCP government owns a 75 percent stake.

According to a report provided by Austin Security and Investigative Solutions, “UBS Securities is a Swiss investment bank that owns 24.99% of the shares of UBS Securities Limited, a Chinese investment bank. The remaining 75% of the shares of UBS Securities Ltd. are owned by the CCP government.”

The news was tweeted by Disclose.tv and retweeted by Peter Navarro, who also called it curious.

Himalaya Spain’s official Parler account, stay tuned!
+2
2 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
RobertFromUSA
1 month ago

The Mark of the beast REVEALED

https://youtu.be/HlSXfuMWb4s

0
AxxNox
1 month ago

MORE EVIDENCE OF CCP INVOLVEMENT WITH ELECTION

0