- The Chinese Communist Party media lied to the people in China that the grain harvest is a foregone conclusion, but more than 50 million people in the United States are starving.
- The CCP’s 100 billion state-owned corporate bonds default serially: Industrial Bank and China Everbright Bank were investigated.
- As of November 18, the number of bankruptcies of real estate companies has reached 440 this year. A state-owned company offered a deal to sell its real estate company at RMB 10,000. The model of relying on real estate economy drive in Communist China is on the verge of collapse.
- According to China Daily, the CCP deployed 500 riot police to forcibly demolish the villa district in Changping with cutting off the natural gas to force people to leave.
- Under the threat of Hong Kong’s national security laws, at the graduation ceremony, the youth of Hong Kong held the banner of “Liberate Hong Kong, revolution of our times” and sang “May the glory return to Hong Kong” to protest the tyranny of the CCP.
Disclaimer: This article only represents the author’s view. Gnews is not responsible for any legal risks.