VOG Video News
- Dominion CEO John Poulos: We do have components in our products that come from China, for example LCD components and chip level components.
- The epidemic in Shanghai continues to spread. Many areas were locked down including the Shanghai South Railway Station.
- An elderly woman was discriminated against by a municipal worker for not using mobile phone payment.
- A collision accident occurred in Shanxi involving over 40 vehicles. More than 10 vehicles caught fire, and many people were trapped in the fire.
- Giuliani: We are pursuing two different theories. Our theory of the case is to get to the supreme court.
- 89 Chinese aerospace and other companies that have military ties will be restricted from buying a range of U.S. goods and technology.