- The Trump administration is close to declaring that 89 Chinese aerospace and other companies have military ties, restricting them from buying a range of U.S. goods and technology, according to a draft copy of the list seen by Reuters.
- Britain and Canada struck a rollover trade deal on Saturday to protect the flow of $27 billion-worth (£20.32 billion) of goods and services between them after Brexit, and vowed to start talks on a bespoke agreement next year.
- Huang Jiefu, former vise Minster of Health, said on Nov 20 that organ harvesting is necessary for economic development.
- Foshan Zhongji Investment Co filed bankruptcy on Nov 20. Chen Lihao, boss of Zhongji, used to have 7.1bn RMB in 2018, is investigated by CCP’s SEC.
- The Yongmei Bondholders’ meeting held on Nov 23. The plan for this meeting is to pay back 50% of the principal and the remaining extension. At the same time, RMB 1 billion will be received today and tomorrow. In other words, Yongmei At least RMB 1.5 billion principal must be repaid regardless of interest.
【G-Translators / Financial and Law team】