VOG Video News
- The mode of real estate-driven economy in Communist China is on the verge of collapse.
- The epidemic in Tianjin escalated. Large-scale nucleic acid testing had started.
- Houses in Communist China are expensive because land prices are high. Selling land is the only way for local governments to make money.
- Sidney Powell: I would call them (Smartmatic and Dominion) inextricably intertwined. They have the same history from their inception.
- Candace Owens: Democrats have something to hide. They’re going through great lengths and great efforts to stop recounts.
- Jim Jordan: Let’s get to the bottom of it (the election) for the good of the American people and the good of our election system.