Jojo, Canada Himalaya Club
• Four Conservative Supreme Court justices have been assigned to Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin, where the Trump campaign has contested the election to handle emergency appeals. The ultimate battle has begun.
• On the Russiagate hearing from 2017, a computer science professor testified that the U.S. election system is extremely vulnerable to cyberattack, that would allow for massive vote tampering.
o Led by Zhou Enlai’s intelligence services, Communist China launched an important research project — “748 Project,” which mainly focused on Chinese character processing.
o Wang Xuan, Founder’s first key person, was in charge of developing a precision photo-typesetting system for Chinese characters. In the 1980s, Wang worked on and formed a Chinese-language newspaper editing and a publishing system using large computer terminals. Founder is the biggest TrueType products vendor for Chinese characters. The Chinese Communist Party can easily hack all computer systems that process Chinese characters.
• Joe Biden was asked if that could include economic sanctions or tariffs on Communist China during a meeting with a bipartisan group of governors in Wilmington, Delaware. He didn’t answer the question directly:” It’s not so much about punishing China, it’s about making sure China understands they’ve got to play by the rules.”
o Obviously, Beijing Biden will not impose any sanctions on China. If he gets elected, he will become the future Chairman Biden of America.
• Dr. Yan Limeng has published a 10-page report on Zendo to fire back at CNN for using lies and misinformation to muddle the water on the origin of SARS-CoV-2. Download the full report: https://zenodo.org/record/4283480#.X7lZO2hKhPY
• Fox News Channel Star Tucker Carlson backs Dr. Yan Limeng o hit back at New York Times for politicizing the CCP virus origin.