VOG Video News
- Jenna Ellis: All of your fake news headlines are dancing around the merits of this case and are trying to delegitimize what we are doing.
- A hospital in Tianjin was locked down because of the epidemic outbreak.
- When a student wanted to commit suicide by jumping off a building, the school did not call the police or notify the parents. After the student died, the school treated the student’s parents with violence.
- The wave of bond defaults in Communist China extended to banks, indicating imminent financial collapse.
- Sidney Powell: What we’re dealing with here is the massive influence of communist money through Venezuela, Cuba and likely China in the interference with our elections.
- Giuliani: The only lawyer that left a case because he and his family were threatened with being killed.