VOG Video News
- Giuliani: The media has tried to call the election. They don’t have a legal right to call the election. Trump is contesting the election vigorously in the courts.
- A man in Hebei Province tried to drown his daughter, because he couldn’t afford medical treatment for her.
- The CCP built two detention camps next to a crematorium in Xinjiang.
- Hong Kong police announced they received 10,000 tips a week after they launched the “National Security Tips Hotline”.
- Giuliani: Smartmatic was founded by Chavez. This company’s software was banned by the U.S. about a decade ago because the software was used to cheat in elections in South America.
- Sidney Powell: We have so much evidence. I feel like it’s coming in through a firehose.
Disclaimer: This article only represents the author’s view. Gnews is not responsible for any legal risks.