VOG Video News
- Pompeo said the CCP was a Marxist-Leninist monster and the Chinese people should be permitted to tear down the great firewall.
- Defects in nucleic acid testing kits led to a lot of false negatives for the CCP virus.
- Unexplained tuberculosis cases appeared at a university in Nanjing.
- Georgia will conduct a recount of all paper ballots since the margin of victory fell within point-five percentage points.
- Postal worker Richard Hopkins denied claims he recanted allegations of widespread voter irregularities in the city of Erie, Pennsylvania.
- There are two problems with Pennsylvania’s votes. One is rewriting the law in midstream. Two is that rewriting the law is not the court’s job.
- What is breaking down the republic of the U.S. is that courts are rewriting the law.
Disclaimer: This article only represents the author’s view. Gnews is not responsible for any legal risks.