Recap Composer: Faller
- Trump has officially won North Carolina! North Carolina is a state that has been heavily infiltrated by the CCP. Duke University is also in North Carolina. North Carolina is in fact a swing state (a purple state) with a Democratic governor and a Republican legislature. Winning North Carolina has profound implications in winning this election.
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo stated in a press conference that there would be a smooth transition to the Trump presidency’s second term. Pompeo’s statement clarifies that there is unity within the Republican Party in supporting the president. Pompeo is the Secretary of State in charge of overseas intelligence. Such a public statement also clarifies that Biden cannot be the next president from his overseas intelligence perspective.
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell met with the CIA Director in his office. This action implies that there might be an overseas influence behind the voting fraud. McConnell’s position as Senate Majority Leader has been confirmed and will continue into the second presidential term. He represents the interest of Republicans, and therefore the majority of the Senate. His meeting with the CIA Director indicates that he, and the Senate majority, will stand behind President Trump.
- Nancy Pelosi’s position as the Speaker of the House is in jeopardy. The House Speaker is the second most powerful position in Washington. The entire operation of the 435-member House of Representatives revolves around the position of the Speaker. Due to the House’s large size, members would have to huddle with each other to make their voices heard. Working closely with the Speaker is the only way to have more opportunities to make their voices heard. This results in the Speaker having a “special authority” in the House of Representatives’ unique political ecology.
The Republicans have already gained the Senate Majority Leader position. If the House of Representatives’ Speaker also leans toward the Republicans, President Trump would have a substantial advantage in executing his policies during the second term.
- [Dr. Bo] Secretary Pompeo is former CIA director. His knowledge and abilities are extraordinary.
- [Aliah] The U.N. Deputy Secretary-General was diagnosed positive for the CCP virus in Portugal.
- [Aliah] Pfizer’s CCP vaccine is being promoted worldwide.
- [Dr. Yee] Pfizer has not released any specific data on the vaccine, nor has it shown to peers.
Pfizer has no safety data on the vaccine at all, especially regarding ADE. Pfizer never factored in ADE, which results in greater susceptibility of the virus during a second outbreak if the vaccine were given.
- The FDA requires pharmaceutical companies to submit 1-2 years of safety data for a treatment drug to be reviewed, and two years of safety data for vaccines to be reviewed. After approval, the companies must permanently track the vaccine’s safety. Since the FDA does not evaluate ADE in the review process, Pfizer’s vaccine’s safety could not be assessed at all.
- [Dr. Yee] Pfizer is lying about the vaccine! They said the Trump administration had never supported their vaccine development. But the fact is that the Trump administration poured more than $300 million funds into the Operation Warp Speed for Pfizer.