VOG Video News
- The CCP virus fulfills one of the criteria for bioweapons: the presence of unintentional spreaders.
- School students in Hubei province drank milk that had expired for nearly a year.
- The CCP implemented a policy to gradually delay the statutory retirement age, showing the pension system is a Ponzi scheme.
- Constitutional law expert Jonathan Turley: The worst-case scenario is happening in this presidential election.
- Twitter and Facebook labeled an election night message from Trump as controversial and misleading.
- There will be a major fight over what standards are used to count mail-in votes.