1. Under the rule of the Chinese Communist Party, the common people have no food safety. The edible oil industry giant, Jinlongyu was exposed by the mainland media to publicly falsify and not mark genetically modified raw materials. Subsequently, Jinlongyu issued an official statement acknowledging the use of genetically modified raw materials and false declarations from its foreign suppliers.
2. In the first three quarters of 2020, the banking sector of the Communist Party of China has ratio of loans overdue for more than 90 days to bad loans as 80.2%. It highlights that the economy is deteriorating, and numerous enterprises have capital chains broken and just live on debt, which can hardly continue by borrowing the new debt to repay the old!
3. The Chinese military company Huawei fears that there will be no access to ARM chips after Nvidia’s ARM acquisition.
4. The CCP began to mobilize for war, using the Volunteer Army incident to brainwash the Chinese people, asking the people to make sacrifices to maintain the CCP’s bloody regime, and calling on the children of the common people to learn from Huang Jiguang. In the camera, the leader asked “Who are you?”, and the brainwashed soldiers shouted hoarsely: “We are Huang Jiguang”. (Note: Huang Jiguang was a “volunteer” soldier hurled himself against a machine gun to block enemy fire during Korean War.)
5. Terry Gou’s Foxconn has a cash crunch. The US state of Wisconsin pointed out that its LCD factory under construction is materially different in nature, type, cost size and job-creation terms than what it originally proposed.
6. Under the rule of the Chinese Communist Party, the people have no livelihood. The camera recorded that a family of three in Guizhou, carrying corn on their backs, crossed a nearly collapsing bridge, risking their lives to make a living. This is a rebuttal of the CCP’s propaganda that they have eliminated poverty, and completed the building of a moderately prosperous society in all respects.
7. The U.S. State Department reclassified six more China-based media companies as foreign missions, severely disrupting the CCP’s media deployment of interference in the U.S. election.
8. (Arirang News, 10/21) The U.S. State Department has approved a USD 1.8 billion arms sale to Taiwan. The Pentagon said on Wednesday the weapons include 11 High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems, 135 Standoff Land Attack Missile Expanded Response Missiles and six MS-110s. Last week, Reuters reported the White House planned five separate sales of military equipment to Taipei worth around five billion dollars. The U.S. has been encouraging Taiwan to strengthen its defensive capabilities in the face of increasing aggression from China.
9. (Mayor Rudy Giuliani, 10/21) I just opened the photos, I didn’t know what was there. I had been told by some people that there were very pornographic things which I expected to see. And we went through it, basically looking for the crack use, because another reason why it would be totally ridiculous for these oligarchs is to give him this money, is because he was a crack addict. And of course I knew China had all these photographs, so I said I better look at them if China has them. The Chinese don’t just have dirty pictures of Hunter Biden, they have pictures you’d vomit if you look at them.
10. (Lude Media, Dr. Bo, 10/21) I suppose Che Feng must have felt very strange when Hunter asked for bribery so directly the first time they met. Usually it’s not easy to build close relationships from zero, but with Hunter, it was completely different as he put his demands out in the open.
We can see that Hunter has no consideration for ethics, and obviously how presumptuous he is relying on his father’s influence.