VOG Video News
- CCP virus epidemic broke again in Kashgar, Xinjiang. All residents were required to be tested for the virus.
- The same area in Sichuan experienced six earthquakes within five days.
- The CCP clamored for an indefinite ban on Australian coal, cotton and iron ore imports.
- O’Brien: What the Chinese have done for many years with America politicians and elites is offering them financial incentives.
- Gordon Chang: China does have compromising material not only on Hunter Biden, but perhaps Joe Biden himself.
- Emails in the laptops and Bobulinski are two pieces of evidence.
Disclaimer: This article only represents the author’s view. Gnews is not responsible for any legal risks.