- Movement initialed by college students in Yantai was launched on October 2nd. By October 15th, all members of the student union were disappeared and lost contact. Seeing from the limited pictures and clues, they were carried into the armed vehicles by police .
2. A report released by the U.S. Department of Agriculture in August said China’s pork reserves could run out in the third quarter of 2020.
3. The U.S. Secretary of State Pompeo announced the closure of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)’s Spy Confucius Institute in the U.S. by the end of the year.
4. Chinese Communist party’s ambassador to Canada has threatened the Trudeau government not to provide “political asylum” to Hong Kong’s protest fighters.
5. On October 15, Bayingol of Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region reintroduced strict travel restrictions.
6. Qingdao locked down the city, and travellers back to Xi’an from Qingdao have to do the self-isolation at home for 14 days. The video displayed that one train station in mainland China implemented strict screening for the CCP virus.
7. A car owner who was forced to resist against the CCP illegitimate police was later charged for assaulting the police.
8. (Tucker Carlson Tonight, 10/13) So the LA Lakers beat the Miami Heat to win the NBA title on Sunday night. Very few audience, only about 5.5 million. Those are the lowest ratings in the history of the NBA. It is a collapse. It’s a disaster. Why? The NBA more than any other sports league has completely embraced politics, and embraces those who do not like this country, politicians and the CCP.
9. ( Steve Bannon, 10/15) Every weekend, we’re doing the Saturday show with the voices of the Chinese people. Lao Bai Xing (old hundred names), the deplorable of China, sitting there going “these people are devils, they’ve destroyed our culture, they’ve destroyed our society, they treat us like robots, they throw us in prison, they have total control of our lives.” The Bidens have taken blood money from the Chinese Communist Party to feather their own nests.
10. Congratulations! G-Fasion has come out and now is available for orders on line. Upon launching of G-Fashion, Mr. Miles Guo has words to all supporters of Whistleblower Movement and fashion lovers: “Confidence, power, beauty, culture, life, respect, people – Only Fashion can put everything together. “