- UK Prime Minster Boris Johnson said on Friday it was now time to prepare for a no-trade deal Brexit unless the EU fundamentally changed course, telling that there was no point in continuing the negotiations.
- An Obama Administration national security council official – Jeffrey Collins – is now the CCP-linked TikTok’s senior director of trust and safety
- Bubble Alert: on Thursday, CCP for the first time sold dollar-denominated bonds directly to US buyers and the CCP 10Y offering a record 2.5% pickup in yield. And here is a simple tip from Economic 101: High return means High risk.
- Nigerian activities are using Bitcoin to battle Police as banks shut them out. The Feminist Coalition’s bank account was shuttered this month after its involvement in the End SARS protests came to light, according to a person familiar but unaffiliated with the group who asked to be identified as Emma (a pseudonym).
- A former Mexican defense minister was arrested at Los Angeles International Airport on drug and money laundering charges, accused of taking bribes in exchange for permitting a cartel known for wholesale violence to operate with impunity in Mexico, federal prosecutors said Friday.
- Fall enrollment slides as CCP virus threatens Higher-Education Bubble. the 2020 fall semester, the number of first-year undergraduate students are in freefall across the country, down 16%, when compared to 2019 fall semester, according to a new report by the National Student Clearinghouse Research Center (NSCRC). Overall undergraduate enrollment slid 4% from this time last year, mostly because of the 13.7% drop in international students.
G Translator / Financial and Law Team