VOG Video News
- The CCP tightened up its censorship. Online media platforms were required to carry out rectification.
- Zhong Nanshan brainwashed people by saying that Banlangen, a Chinese medicine for the treatment of cold, was effective against the coronavirus.
- A student was beaten up by three teachers. The school responded that teachers had the right to “discipline” the student.
- Battered by the U.S. sanctions, Huawei may sell the budget-focused smartphone brand, Honor.
- A Japanese supercomputer showed humidity could have a large effect on the dispersion of virus particles.
- Pompeo said the U.S. would build out a coalition across the world to impose costs on the Chinese Communist Party when they violate human rights.