- Another result of CCP’s infiltration into international organizations : The WTO was bought off by the CCP. It praised Communist China for its positive contributions to global trade in the field of import and export.
- A US reconnaissance plane flew near the Guangdong coast as a deterrence to the CCP’s totalitarian regime.
- The CCP provided 46 million vaccines to Brazil at a price of US$2 per dose, while the same vaccines are sold for 300 yuan (around US$44.12) per dose in China. The CCP could easily bent the knee to a foreign country, but has always been a bullying and plundering tyranny to the Chinese people.
- A person were found deceased on the beach in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. His hands were tied behind his back. The cause of death was suspicious. But the case was deemed a suicide. (In Hong Kong, for more than a year since the beginning of the Anti-Extradition Law Amendment Bill (Anti-ELAB) Movement, about 10,000 cases like this were claimed to be suicide or disappearence by the anthorities.)
- (10/5) Our plan to take down the CCP through our alliance with the U.S, through conflict within the CCP and through legal actions will never change. We’ve seen the arrests of Dong Hong, Meng Jianzhu and Sun Lijun, the house arrest of Wang Qishan, the arrests of one million CCP members, collapse of the Chinese economy, food shortages, the madness of the entire society and the internet censorship. Do you think things can continue like this in China ? Any second from now, a revolution could start with bloodshed or political infighting could result in violence.