In the news:
- President Trump on Monday returned to the White House after being discharged from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, MD, where he was sent on Friday after being diagnosed with COVID-19 and experiencing a fever and was given supplemental oxygen treatments.
- Dr. Limeng Yan’s mother was reported arrested by the CCP as a retribution for Dr. Yan’s efforts to reveal the truth about COVID-19 and that the virus is a biological weapon of the Chinese Communist Party. On Tuesday, in an interview on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Dr. Yan mentioned that this was the fourth time the CCP had arrested her mother, a 63 year old teacher, who did nothing in violation of the laws in China.
- The vice presidential debate took place on Wednesday, Oct. 9. The debate aired in China as well. However, China appeared to censor some of Pence’s comments on COVID-19, in which the Vice President said that China was to blame for the coronavirus.
- The second paper on COVID-19, co-authored by Dr. Limeng Yan was published on Thursday, Oct. 10. Entitled “SARS-CoV-2 Is an Unrestricted Bioweapon: A Truth Revealed through Uncovering a Large-Scale, Organized Scientific Fraud”, the paper debunked the natural origin theory of the virus, pointing to the fact that the natural novel animal viruses that SARS-CoV-2 shares high sequence homology with do NOT exist in nature. It uncovered the fraud and corruption in the scientific field and concluded SARS-CoV-2 as an Unrestricted Bioweapon and the current pandemic a result of Unrestricted Biowarfare.
- Following the publication of the second paper, Dr. Limeng Yan was interviewed for the first time by Lude Media. She elaborated more on her papers, the inner workings of the scientific society, and her reasons for exposing the truth of COVID-19. In this interview, Dr. Yan mentioned two famous US scientists that disputed the findings of her first paper – the famous HIV researcher Dr. Robert Gallo and Johns Hopkins’ Dr. Nancy Connell. She questioned their motives for defending the natural origin theory without apparent supporting evidence but at the same time welcomed a concrete science-based discussion with them and their respective teams.
Once upon a time, we were taught that science is the absolute truth and instead of believing in any religion, we should believe in science. It was conjured up to be the be-all and end-all, and we should all aspire to be a scientist because that is the utmost profession.
As time goes by, most of us have questioned our interests and abilities compared to the unattainable goal of the scientific pursuit. We have made peace with our failed attempts but held on to the ideal that science leads us to truth.
If only science is not determined by corruptible men.
The truth is the scientific world is always filled with disputes, fraud, cover-ups and sometimes even martyrs. Just think about Galileo, Giordano Bruno and our modern-day endless debates on global warming and climate change.
Therefore, in the aftermath of the publication of Dr. Yan’s first paper on COVID-19, it did not come as a surprise to hear dissenting voices. She and her co-authors threw the first punch. It was time for the counter punches. What’s interesting is among the naysayers are Dr. Robert Gallo and Dr. Nancy Connell, both titans in their respective fields of research. This is a big deal. For most people, credibility carries more weight than the actual science itself – if a celebrity scientist disagrees with a little-known researcher from Hong Kong, it’s more likely that the less accomplished one is discredited.
But contrary to backing down, Dr. Yan went a step further with the publication of her second paper, taking the fight directly to the heart of the natural origin theory of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the cause of COVID-19.
As members of the same movement to take down the Chinese Communist Party, we marvel at Dr. Yan’s professionalism and cheer for her bravery. One thing is for sure: there is only one truth of this virus and science is the arena that would ultimately uncover the mystery.
However, what’s at stake goes far beyond simply science. There’s a bigger fight in the arena of public opinion, the Chinese Communist Party being the ultimate evil force. Unfortunately, the CCP and its collaborators are gaining a lot of ground. That’s why we have not seen Dr. Yan on CNN, ABC, PBS or any of the mainstream media here in the United States to discuss the origin of the virus. That’s why we’ve seen so many big tech censorships on Dr. Yan’s interviews. That’s why we are seeing so many celebrity scientists eager to take a shot at Dr. Yan’s findings even without having access to the forensic scientific data from China themselves.
Shouldn’t professional scientists (and all the rest of us) keep an open mind and explore all possibilities when dealing with such an important scientific question? Why do they feel the need to censor Dr. Yan when they don’t even know the answer themselves? What are they afraid of or compelled by to not even warrant an honest discussion on the origin of this virus?
Or, perhaps, they do what they do, because they can’t bear the consequences should Dr. Yan prove to be right. Loss of market access, research funding, etc.
Such is the state of the warfare in the arena of public opinion. The CCP and its collaborators’ strategy is to control the narrative and distort hard scientific evidence to hide the truth and protect their own interests. To them, the winner not only writes the history but also determines the science.
This is pathetic and outrageous. But the fight is on. Like Dr. Yan, we are not backing down. There is no triumph without obstacle in life. The bigger the obstacle, the greater the triumph. We fight for the truth and justice for all. The CCP fights for maintaining their control over the Chinese people and expanding their influence around the world. It is good versus evil. We have only one life to live. If there’s one time to take a stand, this is it.