- Oct, 9, Foxconn Ventures sold 2.2 million Alibaba shares at $181.1 per share, and the total value reached $398.4 million
- Yi Gang, the Governor of the People’s Bank of China, said this week that the Chinese should have the ability to tackle financial risks. He reiterated that after occurrences of major financial risks, the shareholders of the institution in question must first bear the losses. If there is still a gap after the shareholders’ equity is cleared, the relevant large creditors shall share in accordance with the law.
- Pakistan bans TikTok for ‘immoral and ‘indecent videos after the app had been installed 43 million times in Pakistan on Friday.
- CBoT Soybean futures soared to multi-year highs this week after export sales data, weather woes that threaten production, and technical buying.
- BitMEX founders indicted on criminal charges, sued by US regulator
G Translator / Financial and Law Team