VOG Video News
- The sudden heavy snow in Henan province caused damage to corn crops.
- The Communist government publicly robbed private properties without showing any legal documents.
- The names of HK illegal police were publicized. These names will certainly be written on the pillar of shame in history.
- White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany tested positive for the CCP virus.
- Because there had been no improvement regarding the spike in infections, Paris was placed on maximum COVID-19 alert.
- Steve Cortes said Trump would be back to “full throttle campaigning very, very soon”.