VOG Video News
- People from The New Federal State of China held global protests against the CCP.
- Under the leadership of the CCP, six chip projects failed. Each planed to attract tens of billions RMB of investment.
- The CCP brainwashed the Chinese with the slogan: “The virus is not terrible, as long as we listen to the CCP”.
- The released China Task Force Report outlines a blueprint for bipartisan actions on the threat of Communist China.
- Pompeo urged the Vatican to condemn “the greatest human rights violations” in China.
- Indian vice-president Venkaiah Naidu has tested positive for COVID-19.