VOG Video News
- Guangzhou is actively building mobile cabin hospitals.
- The CCP’s Urban Management Officers punished a 70-year-old man, who had a brain stroke, for selling items on the street.
- Carrie Lam handed the Central Military Dock to the PLA Hong Kong Garrison. She said it had important constitutional significance.
- Pope will not meet with Pompeo to avoid interfering during presidential elections.
- U.S. Commerce Department tightened trade restrictions on China’s chip giant SMIC.
- Dr. Yan: In terms of COVID-19, there is also censorship in the U.S. and other countries, but it looks more invisible than in China.