Himalaya Farm Canada 苔青
From the first case of Covid-19 on January 25 until September 27, 2020, Canada has seen 153,125 cases and lost 9268 lives (1). The threat of a second wave is on the horizon. The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted Canadian economy and lifestyle. It affects every family and every single person.
As Canada’s chief public health officer, Dr. Theresa Tam has inescapable responsibility for the situation. Let’s recount what she has done since the beginning of this pandemic:
Dr. Tam was informed about the cluster of cases of the novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China in late December, 2019 (2). On 23 January, Wuhan was locked down due to severe pneumonia disease and the human to human transmission. However, on 26 January, Dr. Tam still stated “There is no clear evidence that this virus is spread easily from person to person. The risk to Canadians remains low.”(3)
During the early months, the critical period for controlling the spread of the virus, here are some examples Dr. Tam has done: as a member of the Health Emergencies Programme of the WHO, she should know what has happened in Wuhan, but she worked with CCP-controlled WHO to downplay the threat of the virus, her advice made Canada’s borders stayed open to air travellers from countries where the virus was rampant, she called anyone worried about the virus a “racist”, she told Canadians not to wear masks, an absurd advice from an infectious disease expert, which no doubt increased the spread of the virus.
As the top public health officer, she played an undeniable role in Canada’s failure in preparing for the fighting of this pandemic, let’s take a look at what she did at this time:
- Canada’s Pandemic Alert System: Canada didn’t use the global intelligence resources to collect information on the virus outbreak. The alert system was shut down before the pandemic hit and Dr. Tam did nothing about it. Therefore, Canada did not have a chance to get an early preparation from the intelligence reports. The decision-making in Canadian government was based on her advice and information from CCP-controlled WHO (2,4).
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): The early warning failure and unpreparedness led to the shortage of PPE during the early months of this pandemic, resulting in people being exposed to the virus, especially the front-line health workers. Many front-line health workers were infected by COVID-19 unnecessarily (5).
- Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ): HCQ has been safely used for anti-malaria and a number of ailments for 70 years. It can be prescribed to adults, children of all ages and even pregnant women. Many clinical studies have shown effective outcomes of HCQ, both as a preventative measure as well as a treatment for patients with COVID-19 (6). However, echoing with WHO’ statements, Tam exaggerated HCQ’ side effects and ignored its effectiveness (7). Right now HCQ has been widely used in Asia and Europe for COVID-19 prevention and treatment, but Canada still does not use HCQ for treating Covid-19 patients. Tens of thousands of Canadian lives have needlessly lost.
-Vaccine: What was the reason that Canada cooperated with the CCP’s military linked company (CanSino Biologics) to develop the vaccine? CCP covered up the true origin of this military-lab made virus (8,9)and lied to the world about its human to human transmission as long as they could. As a medical doctor and top health officer, she should know that CCP has never developed any safe and effective vaccine in it’s 70 year history. The recent collapse of the Canada-China vaccine partnership is a fortunate outcome which potentially spared many Canadian lives. But many millions of dollars were lost, and the Canada-owned critical vaccine technology was taken by CCP (10).
- Rapid Testing Methods: People are currently experiencing hours-long lineups for testing in some parts of the country. While the US FDA approved 15-minute testing methods months ago, Health Canada has not approved any rapid testing methods yet after 8 months since the COVID-19 outbreak (11). The second wave was predicted by many but apparently not including Dr. Tam.
On top of the COVID-19 damage, Dr. Tam works hard to decriminalize hard drugs such as Fentanyl to deal with the overdose crisis. In August, according to Tam’s suggestion, Canadian government announced $582,000 in funding to provide so called “better consumption sites” and “safe supply of opioids” (12). China is the primary source of fentanyl and fentanyl-related substances in North America. The US has realized the threat of the opioid crisis, and is using multiple strategies to solve the problem, including pressuring China to shut off the illicit supply of opioids. Decriminalizing and providing drug use convenience in Canada would be in the best interest of CCP, as drug warfare is one of its tactics to weaken and defeat America and other Western countries (13).
Dr. Tam failed Canadians. Her resignation is long overdue. Don’t hijack the Chinese Community and use racial discrimination as a shield. It is not a race issue and don’t politicize a public health issue . It is a matter of Canadian lives and the future of this country.
- Canada’s pandemic alert system will be reviewed in wake of concerns: health minister. https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/canada-s-pandemic-alert-system-will-be-reviewed-in-wake-of-concerns-health-minister-1.5096298.
- Trudeau pushes back as intelligence expert slams COVID-19 early warning failure
- COVID-19 shortages: Canada looking for ways to disinfect and reuse masks. https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/covid-19-canada-masks-public-health.
- HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE AND THE BURDEN OF PROOF: An Urgent Call to Depoliticize Medicine in the COVID-19 Pandemic. HCQWhitePaper.com.
- Coronavirus: Health Canada issues warning on hydroxychloroquine, chloroquine use. https://globalnews.ca/news/6869868/coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine-chloroquine-warning/.
- January 19, 2019, Lude Talk:The first whistleblow of CCP virus. https://youtu.be/GxyIpk_Cd2M.
- Dr. LiMeng Yan during the 10 July 2020 interview with Fox News spoke truth of the virus to the world. https://youtu.be/n2E0raFVsrg.
- Canada-bound vaccine blocked by China’s customs was created with Canadian tech. https://ipolitics.ca/2020/08/17/canada-bound-vaccine-blocked-by-chinas-customs-was-created-with-canadian-tech/.
- Canada not yet ready to deploy rapid COVID testing devices, says health minister. https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-covid-19-testing-devices-1.5726686.
- Talks needed on decriminalizing hard drugs to address opioid crisis, Tam says. https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/talks-needed-on-decriminalizing-hard-drugs-to-address-opioid-crisis-tam-says-1.5075176.
- Miles KWOK: The world fentanyl crisis caused by CCP. https://youtu.be/cpUXUlKyPsc.