VOG Video News
- The CCP began collecting information of Chinese people who had relatives working or living in Taiwan.
- Urban Management Officers also protested for their rights.
- The deposit in CCP-owned bank was 250,000, but only 2,000 can be withdrawn after 15 years.
- COVID-sniffing dogs can find infected person five days before they get any clinical symptoms with nearly 100% sensitivity.
- Communist China increased its military activities by sending aircraft flying over the Taiwan Strait.
- These satellite images show Communist China has built at least 380 suspected facilities to detain the ethnic Uighur minority.