- Dr. Li-Meng Yan released the latest report on the new coronavirus on September 14, which caused a great sensation all over the world. The research paper was downloaded more than 500,000 times and were reported by many media worldwide. On September 15th, the heroic scientist Dr. Yan was banned from Twitter. White House economic advisor Mr. Peter Navarro, Sen. Josh Hawley, and Sen. Marsha Blackburn all tweeted to ask why Dr. Yan’s Twitter was blocked?
- Inner Mongolia’s opposition to the new bilingual education reform continued to ferment. CCP police forced the children to go to school by arresting them. If they could not find the children, the police will arrest their parents instead.
- Strange things are happening in banks in China where you can suddenly “become borrower”: dozens of villiagers find themselves subscribed to loans without knowing it, and the bank staff refused to provide any explanation. A victim stated: all of a sudden, I got notified by the bank saying I had a loan of 10,000RMB（1,480USD) in 2006, but I have never taken a loan in my life.
- The CCP’s corrupted cops are using the same methods used by terrorist groups to arrest people in Hong Kong.
- (Jack Posobiec, 9/15) That 50 years ended up only being about 20 plus, because now they’ve extended their sovereignty. Beijing has extended their iron fist throughout the territories of Hong Kong, the New Territories, Kowloon; the entire area there is now coming under their direct control.