September 15, according to xinhuanet.com, Yunnan Provincial Health Commission reported 2 new imported COVID-19 cases on September 14. At 11 p.m. of the same day, Ruili municipal government held a press conference, announcing immediate actions be taken to prevent the spread of C0VID-19, including:
- Conducting mass COVID-19 test in the urban area of Ruili City, with expenses provided by the government.
- After 22:00 of September 14, travels in and out of Ruili city are banned, except special occasions. The ban is temporarily in effect for a week.
- All residents in urban Ruili city should self-quarantine at home.
- Sever punishment will be given to illegal travelers.
- All residents should cooperate with the testing according to the Law of the People’s Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases.
- Those who left Ruili City after 0:00 of September 12 should report to local governments and have a text.
On September 8, the Chinese Communist Party held a national assembly celebrating its victory in combating the coronavirus, the CCP virus, and honoring four “heroes” of the coronavirus fight. According to Global News, “defying charges from the United States and elsewhere that early failures enabled the coronavirus pandemic to spread more quickly, Xi said that China acted in an open and transparent manner throughout, and took decisive actions that saved lives”.
The public have been questioning the validity of the CCP coronavirus statistics and reports. The urgent lockdown of a city in southwest China raises serious concerns of a second wave of outbreak, or to some people, the cover-up of the on-going previous one. The Chinese people are not provided with any real information. Hospital insiders say, reporting of confirmed cases to the public has been forbidden by local governments.