VOG Video News
- The website of the CCP’s Foreign Ministry said the U.S. never learned a lesson from 9/11.
- Inner Mongolia police forcibly took away the ethnic children at midnight.
- The CCP’s law enforcement officers bullied weak women and children without mercy.
- Wildfires turned US West Coast into a ‘Hellscape’.
- More than 2.4 million people around the world have been the targets of the CCP’s open source surveillance.
- Navarro mentioned the Chinese Communist Party virus for the first time.