— Purpose for Mr. Lude to Disclose Important Meetings with Washington’s Powerful Figures
Since Mr. Lude and Dr. Yan went to Washington, DC, on September 6th, for attending several important meetings, Mr. Lude, in his following live broadcasts, has continued releasing some inside stories related to the meetings. In every one of these broadcasts, however, Lude looks trying hard to hold up some significant information while intentionally leaked some kind of breaking news. Is it because the United States government intends to deliberately release certain information through Mr. Lude? I believe that Mr. Lude is conveying following important information from the United States government to the CCP’s senior officials, intelligence agencies, and anti-CCP pals inside the CCP:
- The decoupling of the U.S. from the CCP is irreversible and it will certainly take place before the election.
- The United States has ascertained the truth of the virus and the decision-makers at the highest level of US government has completed a key step in defining the virus as a type of biological weapons from professional perspectives. Before bio-weapon experts come out to speak, President Trump first called the pandemics as plagues.
- The CCP plans to prevent Trump from winning the election by attacking Mr. Bannon through judicial entanglements and by interfering the election. CCP’s such efforts will surely be in vain.
- The New Federal of China and Whistleblower Movement have been protected and recognized by the US government.
- The “72 hours” that Mr. Bannon mentioned in his War Room dose exist. As soon as the United States starts to take action, the war will end. The “war” will only be a “battle” without “fight.” (Note by translator: in Chinese, the war means both battle and fight)
For me, I believe that President Trump has started an election campaign across the country, and it was also a pre-war mobilization of the United States. For the CCP, it is wise for them to give up their illusions and surrender!
Translated by: Minqi
Proofread by: Wen Wang (文旺)
(The content of the article only represents the author’s opinion)