- The flooding in the three northeastern provinces in China, known as the Granaries of China, was very severe, but the official China Communist Party media has been keeping silence and has discarded this tragedy.
- The CCP Inner Mongolia Education Bureau sent a notice to Mongolian students setting a deadline for them to return to school. The government officials of Wulateqian County in Bayannaoer City, fabricated the parents’ signatures upon receipt of such notices.
- The CCP is tightening its control over food as it prepares to revert to a planned economy. The CCP’s totalitarianism and global expansion, as well as the global outrage caused by the CCP virus, have led to the decline of international support for the Communist Party’s food -importing policy. With natural and man-made disasters, China’s food crisis is emergering.
- (Secretary Pompeo, with Fox Business, 9/3) I heard the Attorney General’s comments today about the particular threat related to elections; but broader and more deeply than that, the Chinese Communist Party is building out its military, it has infiltrated the United States in ways that Russia has not, and its economic might has been used through state-owned enterprises and subsidizing companies to destroy tens of thousands of jobs all across the heartland in America.
- (8/31) 1.4 billion Chinese people, pitiful and pathetic. Hopefully, after the New Federal State of China takes down the CCP, the Chinese people can recover the dignity that we should have had. Recently when I saw (the CCP talk about ) “Now Chinese people average about RMB 4000 (USD 585) per capita in China” We have to talk about this in deep.