By Himalaya Canada Farm 大地鯤鵬,
Translated by Wenlai
Proofread by Halley Team
I. News of New Federal State of China
1. The main content of the live broadcast by Mr. Guo Wengui (Miles Kwok) on September 8, 2020:
After 180 days, Mr. Guo returned to Manhattan and met with Mr. Bannon. In the past few months, the world was shut down due to the CCP virus, and all mankind was suffering. However, the Whistleblower Movement and the people of the New Federal State of China (NFSC) created a new world in this time of adversity, and used our strength and actions to tell the world that we are different from the CCP.
On June 4th, we established the NFSC and showed the world that we have the help of heaven and the hearts of the people. In front of the Statue of Liberty, in front of the people of the world, God cleared the haze for us, and the ten thousand Buddhas and gods showed us the power of faith. We have created the miracle of the G-series and created a topic that no one dares to talk about, that is, to separate the CCP from the Chinese, and the CCP cannot represent China. We have cooperated with Europe to provide the truth about the Hong Kong crisis and the Taiwan Shuang Long Project, saving many Hong Kong compatriots. We provided the West with the truth about the Three Gorges Dam crisis, showed the world where the virus came from, and demonstrated the quality and strength of the people of NFSC.
In the past 48 hours, Mr. LuDe, Dr. Yan and several American brothers and sisters in arms have completely changed Americans’ understanding of the necessity of taking down the CCP. The United States has paid a price in life and blood for the previous bureaucracy and infighting. It is reported that the Whistleblower Movement and the NFSC have brought confidence to the United States. The United States will definitely take down the CCP and return to security and prosperity.
We have provided plans for the United States and the West in three aspects: how new China, without the CCP, will cooperate with the West; after the CCP is overthrown, how to punish its crimes and return the family assets of the kleptocrats to the Chinese people – in accordance with the law; how to destroy the CCP with maximum efficiency and minimal bloodshed. The Whistleblower Movement will work with Western forces to use a new cultural, technological and economic strategies to take down the CCP in a modern warfare.
The NFSC and the Whistleblower Movement can’t succeed without you, you are indispensable and the most important.
(Live link: https://gtv.org//?videoid=5f578e15245d3c05799e097d)
2. ” Lu-An-Mo Talk” on September 8, 2020 program disclosure:
a. The CCP has realized that a complete decoupling is approaching, and has begun to store strategic materials such as grain, oil, and metals, betting that it can hold out for four years until the 2024 election if Trump is re-elected in November. Reserves can only satisfy the party machinery such as the military and police special force. The lie that 1.4 billion people are well fed will be exposed, and the people must be prepared;
b. “Linking” means that China’s future governance will be changed to be in line with the international order, including the values of freedom, equality, democracy, human rights, integration into the international system of rule of law system, and separation of powers, etc.;
c. In 2009, the CCP sent swine flu virus to the United States, which caused the U.S. economy to continue to fall after the subprime mortgage crisis, thereby causing the high-level industrial supply chain to migrate to China;
d. The CCP uses a habitual tactic to capture hostages and threaten foreign countries. Australia and the United States stand together in an anti-communist operation. Russia also joined the anti-communist operation.
e. The release of Mr. Guo Wengui’s blockbuster new song “A Roar from the Sea”, set off a wave of new cultural movement to take down the CCP.
09/08/2020 Lu-An-Mo Talk: CCP China Started Stock Piling all kinds of material https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UDDj94BfIk&t=548s)
3. It is understood that 12 mainland lawyers are representing Hong Kong youths detained in Shenzhen Yantian Detention Center, but three of them have recently received warnings requesting them to withdraw their representation.
Some Hong Kong district councillors and netizens jointly signed bills in Hong Kong and the White House, demanding that the CCP immediately return Hong Kong youths to protect them from torture and to obtain the basic right to a fair trial for them. However, before Carrie Lam (林郑月娥) attended the administration on Tuesday (September 8), she clearly stated that “the 12 Hong Kong residents who are arrested for violating the laws of Mainland China shall be dealt with in accordance with the laws of the Mainland.”
4. The “National Commendation Conference for Fighting the New Coronary Pneumonia Epidemic” was held in Beijing on September 8.
The purpose of the meeting was to show the unity of the party to the outside world. At the meeting, Xi Jinping, the General Secretary of the Communist Party of China, exclaimed “To mobilize positive factors to fight, no one can stop China’s forward progress”, emphasizing the foreign struggle.
5. The Chinese left-wing magazine “Zhongliu”, which has been suspended for 19 years, recently “re-published”.
The magazine belongs to the Marxist and neo-Maoist camp, which shows that the CCP is guiding the leftist trend of thought in the party. In 2001, the magazine was suspended for criticizing the then General Secretary of the Communist Party of China, Jiang Zemin’s “July 1 Speech” as an extremely serious political error.
6. The spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the CCP, Zhao Lijian, mentioned the arrest of the Australian host Cheng Lei for the first time at a regular press conference on Tuesday (September 8), stating that Cheng Lei was “suspected of engaging in criminal activities that endanger China’s national security.” Therefore, “the relevant departments have recently begun necessary investigations into Cheng Lei.”
7. According to reports, French President Macron responded to French parliamentarians’ questions and urging letters, confirming that France has condemned the CCP’s suppression of Xinjiang Uyghur ethnic minorities in the strongest language. Macron also said that the CCP’s actions are unacceptable.
8. An Indian official stated that the Chinese military confirmed that they found five Indian youths who disappeared last week on the side of the Chinese border. The two sides are discussing the transfer of them to the Indian authorities. Earlier, the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs claimed that “Not know about this.”
9. The US Customs and Border Protection announced on Tuesday (September 8) that it would ban the import of cotton and tomato products from Xinjiang because these products are made by forced labor. However, the spokesperson said that the US will postpone the official announcement.
II. Global news
1. Kolesnikova, one of the leaders of the Belarusian opposition, was arrested on Tuesday. The European Union called on the Belarusian authorities to immediately release the leader of the opposition. The people of Belarus were dissatisfied with the unfair presidential election and took to the streets again last weekend to protest and demand that President Lukashenko step down. They were suppressed by the police and the army.
2. According to the Berlin hospital in Germany where the Russian dissident Navalny was treated, it was stated later on Monday that Navalny has recovered from the induced coma and is gradually returning to breathing without mechanical respiratory aids.