- The new school year started on September 1st in South Mongolia. Although the Chinese government has issued various coercive orders with intimidation and inducement, most of parents refused to send their children to school, which made the school deserted.
- Chinese police hunted for the South Mongolian students, arrested them and took them to class. Over 23 people are wanted in the Mongolian Language Teaching Incident.
- In South Mongolia, students protested at the secondary school of Hohhot Normal University, which gained support from the public.
- News revealed from the document of the South Mongolia Government of the CCP: Punishment will be imposed to CCP Members or Public Officials whose children invovled in strike for school. This is one of the evidences of blackmail from CCP’s dictatorship ruling the country.
- (9/1) Yesterday, many brothers and sisters called me from Inner Mongolia. In recent days we saw kids there getting locked up in school. We all grew up going to school. Look at those kids, locked up on campus, not allowed to go home. What a crazy world. Look at CCP’s deeds in Xinjiang, Tibet, Taiwan, Hong Kong, as written in the DOJ file, and in Europe and Africa. From these, you can see what the CCP want to do. Exactly the same as Nazi Germany in 1932-1946.