- August 18, Gong Dao’an, Shanghai’s Vice Mayor and Police Chief was under investigation. His fall implies that the internal struggle/fight within the CCP is extremely fierce. The CCP is essentially a criminal organization. In the process of pursuing interests and power, it will definitely have internal fights. Looking back at the CCP’s history for decades, the internal struggle has never stopped, and the people have become collateral victims.
- August 18th, the Leshan Giant Buddha (71m high) had its foot platform, a well-known scenic spot in Sichuan Province, flooded once again, and the flood has spread over the toes of the Buddha’s feet. This is the most severe flood since the establishment of the Communist China in 1949.
- August 17, a policy reminiscent of the Cultural Revolution was implemented in Changsha, Hunan Province. At a cafeteria in Changsha, anyone dumping food will face a fine. At a government agency’s buffet cafeteria in Changsha, all diners who have finished meals must return their plates to a recycling area to be weighed.
- August 16, at a New York rally to support Hong Kong and eliminate/take down the CCP. The following was shouted by protestors: “CCP virus, biochemical weapons! Crimes against humanity! Take down the CCP! This is the voice of justice! We aim to tell the world the truth! The CCP is afraid of their people to know the truth! The world is in action!
- (Miles Guo, August 16) The valuables Wang Jian entrusted before he died…he knew he had not much time left… he put his illegitimate children, wealth and essential items in New Zealand. Ping An’s Ma Mingzhe and his daughter. Also Fang Fenghui, before his arrest, his illegitimate kids went to New Zealand and one of his daughters is in Australia.