- Protecting American assets and security, the Trump administration will expand its “Clean Network program” by initiating the sanction to TikTok, and setting the next targets to Huawei, Ali, Tencent, and Baidu.
- the Minister of Public Security of the CCP, Zhao Kezhi stated: “It is recommended that the crime of assaults on the police be separately made in the amendment to the Criminal Law.” This will fuels CCP to suppress its people’s resistance.
- President Trump said Hong Kong’s global financial center will “go to hell” under tightened Chinese rule. As the democracy and freedom in Hong Kong are being suppressed by the CCP.
- Mark Simon：I had 16-year-old girls in City University of Hong Kong, calling me, begging me, you got to help us. They really thought the police were coming to kill them. But, you know there’s just no trust and all of Hong Kong was waiting for something horrible to happen, because with the Communists, something always will happen.
- Miles Guo: If you look back on the last three years, whenever the CCP works hard hacking accounts on Twitter, YouTube, hacking Lu De Media, Voice of Guo (VOG, Sara), and other fellows’ live streaming. Means for the CCP something big would be happened. They are afraid of us talking about it.