In April 2020, the Whistleblower Movement rescued scientists from China to testify against the Chinese Communist Party for unleashing the deadly virus upon the world. After a long wait as the death toll is soaring worldwide, the hero scientist Dr. Li-Meng Yan finally appeared in an exclusive interview on Fox News.
The broadcast of Dr. Yan’s interview officially kicked start the elimination of the Chinese Communist Party.
The convincing evidence provided by Chinese scientists is the main reason behind the decisive actions taken against the Chinese regime by democratic countries. The CCP can unleash more viruses as long as it exists.
CCP’s unrestricted warfare against the democratic west
Russia probe, impeachment, and trade war had been the dominating news in the US before SARS-like pneumonia appeared in Wuhan China. The world was unaware that the Chinese Communist Party was behind the attacks on the Trump administration and the deadly virus, which eventually turned into a pandemic due to coverup.
Whistleblower Movement & Hong Kong pro-democracy protests became Dr. Yan’s inspiration
After the Tiananmen Square Massacre in 1989, many Chinese including Miles Guo saw the evilness of the Chinese Communist Party and have vowed to take down the regime which is enriched and empowered by the western elites and capitals.
The Hong Kong people’s peaceful protests against the Chinese Communist Party were met with murders, kidnaps, and imprisonments. Working as a virologist at the University of Hong Kong, Dr. Yan was horrified by the CCP’s cruelty but at the same time inspired by the bravery of the Hongkongers.
Asked by her supervisors to keep quiet about the coronavirus outbreak in China, she risked her life to warn the world about the deadly pathogen through the Lude Show, a YouTuber favored by the participants of the Whistleblower Movement. Dr. Yan first contacted Mr. Lude on Dec 31, 2019, but did not get any response. She tried again in January.
Human-to-human transmission was disclosed on the Lude Show on Jan 19, 2020
She provided scientific evidence to Lude about the virus and patiently coached him on the communication and interpretation of key points.
Dr. Yan, a native Chinese working at a Hong Kong P3 lab with an official assignment to communicate between Chinese hospitals and the World Health Organization, picked up information via her vast network of Chinese doctors about cluster cases in Wuhan hospitals linked to this novel coronavirus. She broke the news through the Lude Show on January 19th, which was the first time for the world to learn about the human-to-human transmission of this virus:
- The virus is human-to-human transmissive;
- With only 62 cases reported in China at that time (with a much lower “official” number), an outbreak was imminent;
- The virus has been mutating quickly;
- The Chinese government deliberately covered up the truth about the outbreak;
- Comparing with the Zhoushan bat virus stored in a Chinese military lab, there is a 100% similarity between the Wuhan virus’ E protein and that from the Zhoushan bat virus;
- Having the attention of infectious disease and health experts around the world about this virus, Dr. Yan hoped to get the Chinese government to share more information and ultimately find a solution via global collaboration as soon as possible.
Just four hours after Lude warned the pubic on Jan 19 about the virus with the information provided by Dr. Yan, a CCP official announced the human-to-human transmission of the virus on the following day, which is Jan 20.
With the help from Dr. Yan, Mr. Lude was able to debunk many of the faulty “scientific research papers” manufactured by the CCP to cover up the origin of the virus, such as the BatCoV RaTG13 sequence.
As the CCP was tightening its grip on Hong Kong, the participants of the Whistleblower Movement like Miles Guo, Mr. Lude, and other anonymous brave souls in China helped Dr. Yan to flee Hong Kong at the end of April.
Both Dr. Yan and Mr. Lude are being protected by anti-terrorist experts now in the US. Mr. Lude, Steve Bannon, and Miles Guo have been threatened by suicide bombers. Dr. Yan was rescued after she was lured to a meeting by the sea. She even had to spend Thursday night at Mr. Lude’s house for safety reasons before her debut on Fox News.
The Chinese Communist Party threatened to close Disney theme parks in Shanghai and Hong Kong in an attempt to stop Fox News from releasing her interview. Wall Street Journal published an article about Miles Guo and Steve Bannon to discredit them in order to discredit Dr. Yan.
Her interview on Fox News was originally scheduled to air on Thursday, but the White House received multiple phone calls including four from the “office of Chinese President Xi Jinping” saying that the US would “suffer all the consequences” （后果自负）。
If it weren’t for Dr. Yan and the Whistleblower Movement, the world would have suffered even greater loss
The CCP-controlled mainstream media, the World Health Organization, and academics are misleading the public about the lethality and the origin of the virus.
The Whistleblower Movement was notified by sources in China about a mysterious virus very early on, but Dr. Yan has the expertise to explain its man-made origin. Her husband, who is also a virologist, was doing research on the same subject.
As one of the leading scientists in coronavirus research, Dr. Yan will reveal more shocking information on Fox News to bring the truth to light.
The 2002-2004 SARS epidemic was also caused by a virus created in a CCP-lab.
Information about Li-Meng Yan on the University of Hong Kong Website (from cached information by Google):
The University of Hong Kong
Yan, Limeng Scarlett
Post-doctoral Fellow Division of Public Health Laboratory Sciences
Tel: 3917 9949 Email: [email protected]
Dr Scarlett Yan received her M.D. degree from XiangYa Medical College of Central South University and PhD from Southern Medical University (China). Her research interests include investigations of the infectious diseases or inflammation via different animal models. Her research has recently focused on study of influenza vaccine, cross-reactive antibodies and cellular immunology.
- 1，Yan L, Wu W, Wang Z, Li C, Lu X, Duan H, Zhou J, Wang X, Wan P, Song Y, Tang J, Han Y. Comparative study of the effects of recombinant human epidermal growth factor and basic fibroblast growth factor on corneal epithelial wound healing and neovascularization in vivo and in vitro [J]. Ophthalmic research, 2012, 49(3): 150-160. equal contribution
- 2，Chi Chen, Li-Meng Yan, Kun-Yuan Guo, Yu-Jue Wan, Fei Zou, Wei-Wang Gu, Hua Tang,3 Yan-Ling Li, Shao-Jie Wu.The diagnostic value of [18F]-FDG-PET/CT in hematopoietic radiation toxicity: a Tibet minipig model [J]. Journal of radiation research, 2012, 53(4): 537-544. equal contribution
- 3，Yu-Jue Wang†, Wen Liu, Chi Chen†, Li-Meng Yan, Jun Song, Kun-Yuan Guo, Gang Wang, Qing-Hong Wu, Wei-Wang Gu. Irradiation Induced Injury Reduces Energy Metabolism in Small Intestine of Tibet Minipigs [J]. PloS one, 2013, 8(3): e58970. equal contribution
- 4，Ming Poon, Limeng Yan, Qizhou Lian. Using knock-out mice to assess the role of RAP1 in corneal wound healing after alkali injury, Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2015 Jan 8;56(2):711-21.
This paper, co-authored by Dr. Yan, could provide a clue about why the virus got out of hand after the CCP unleashed it. The conclusion of the paper says: “Our results suggest that SARS-CoV-2 infection in golden Syrian hamsters resemble features found in humans with mild infections.”
The virus’ lethality could be underestimated, because the virus does not infect (lab) animals as much as it does for humans.