Date: May 21 2020
This series will show the news Chinese regular people watching every day. It includes top politic or living related hot topics mainland Chinese are caring about every day. Most of the contents are from Weibo, Wechat, Tencent News and other so called “CCP mainstream media”.
Please remember: They are almost all the resources mainland Chinese can see because of the firewall.
1. CCP News: Global Times: Hong Kong’s National Security Law is the key protection of “one country, two systems”.
Personal view and notes: Actually, the CCP’s National Security Law for Hong Kong is a complete destruction of “one country, two systems”! Beijing’s move to impose this new law is the latest attack on Hong Kong’s fast fading autonomy.
2. CCP News: Just now, China’s three strongest warnings, it is time to shoot!
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that the day the US warship arrives in Kaohsiung is the time when the People’s Liberation Army unifies Taiwan. It also mentions that the warning to the U.S. is valid, and since then no one in the United States has mentioned the issue of sending warships to Taiwan.
3. CCP News: Foreign investment law attracts US and “allies” enterprises to participate in the Chinese market.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that many U.S. businesses have not followed the advice of the Trump administration. The truth is that the Chinese market is by far the best in the world, and these companies can’t give up their supply chains in China.
4. CCP News: Don’t want to listen to the truth! Trump suppressed and fired a group of people
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that Trump was ignorant and fired many good people. It also says that Trump just wants to hear what he wants to hear. As for those “different” voices, he will eventually “silence” them one by one.
5. CCP News: How did the “three cards” of American and Western politicians lose when the WHO Conference closed.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that the CCP has won in three aspects:
- Investigation of the source of the Coronavirus;
- The threat of Western countries.
At the same time, the CCP also mentions that WHO is the best organization, and its contribution to the world’s epidemic situation is unquestionable.
However, we all know that WHO is a puppet of CCP. It failed to warn the world about the Coronavirus and has blood on its hands.
6. CCP News: Is there any country that intends to move overseas companies back from China? People’s Congress: There is no large-scale foreign capital withdrawal.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that everything is fine, and economic development is good in China.
Lies of the CCP are everywhere. They can write anything they want and think they can fool everyone.
7. CCP News: Chinese companies’ investment in Australia takes on new characteristics
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that for many years, China has been Australia’s largest trading partner, the largest export destination and the largest source of imports. China is very important to Australia.
Clearly, this is a warning issued by the CCP to Australia that if Australia insists on investigating the source of the Coronavirus, its economy will collapse.
8. CCP News: The latest research report of a university in the United States says that the detection of new coronavirus in the United States is “a mess”
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that the accuracy of Coronavirus detection in the U.S. is problematic, and it is urgent for the U.S. government to come forward to coordinate.
9. CCP News: Between China and Western countries, whose Testing Kit is better? The Dutch official told the truth.
Personal view and notes: In this article, CCP tries to tell people that the Coronavirus testing kits from China are performing better than similar products in South Korea, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom, according to a study by Dutch scientists.