Miles thanks the Whistleblower Movement (WM) warriors who restored old pictures of him, his little brother and niece.
Since yesterday’s GTV broadcast, the lawsuit filed by Pacific Alliance Asia Opportunity Fund L.P. (“PAX”) against Miles Guo has drawn more attention from various media, justice departments and congresses around the world.
- There really is no such thing as all bad things happening at the same time. If you pay close attention to the court dates for this lawsuit over the years, you will see that all of these dates were not randomly selected. Why is it that around each court date, Miles and WM are either attacked by the media or tied up in the courts with some other lawsuits? For example, those HBO Vice’s interviews that try to label the WM as a cult were always on air around the court dates. As we all know that Weijian Shan (單建偉) has taken full control of Vice media (In 2017, Vice Media has secured a $450 million investment from Shan’s TPG Capital).
- And the next court date will be February 2 during the Chinese New Year (the WM is planning to have a worldwide anti-CCP protest and an incredible live stream on GTV at that time).
- The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is the hidden hand behind all Miles’ lawsuits. And their infiltration of U.S. law enforcement poses a real threat not only to the United States but to the world.
- For Miles and the WM, the court hearings will always come when the CCP needs them.
PAX’s lawsuit also has shown how powerful Shan is.
- It is unusual enough that Shan could be sent by the CCP to study in the West during the Cultural Revolution.
- Shan has deep ties to high-level U.S. authorities, especially law enforcement agencies.
- But if Xi’s Communist China flips on the U.S., Shan and his children in the U.S. will be 100 percent under criminal investigation for money laundering.
- One of our WM warriors from Communist China has confirmed that Shan and his family are registered spy agents.
The evil CCP has deeply damaged the justice systems of western countries. The United States has not woken up yet. But they and the world will eventually wake up.
- One of Miles’ friends from the U.S. Department of Justice said it’s really ridiculous the U.S. system didn’t take any actions against the CPP in these years. This is a great side of their system, but it also has many issues that need to be fixed.
Tomorrow on GTV, we’ll have some updates on CCP.
- Sun Lijun’s (孫立軍) appearance in the CCP’s anti-corruption documentary “Zero Tolerance” was a huge success for Jiang Zemi (江澤民)and Zeng Qinghong’s (曾慶紅) gangs, which has excited everyone within the CCP. People know that Xi Jinping is not yet in full control.
- Zeng, Jiang, Meng Jianzhu (孟建柱) and Wang Qishan (王岐山) has united. They could cause Xi some trouble during the Winter Olympics and the Davos summit.
- The Winter Olympics will trigger an avalanche.
Many WM warriors texted Miles, asking why he stopped mentioning Ian Cheng(鄭奕). Miles gives his explanations as below:
- Ian Cheng was forced to leave PAG by the CCP spies, Chris Gradel and HNA Group.
- People like Alvin Jiang(江志成), Shan are the real demons. Ian is a person who is not greedy, and such a person is rare in the fund world.
- Miles will not harm the innocent, as the CCP always does.
Disclaimer: This article only represents the author’s view. Gnews is not responsible for any legal risks.