- On January 7, a gas explosion happened at a community affairs canteen in Wulong Qu, Chongqing, causing two buildings to collapse and trapped about 27 people inside.
- On January 7, Shenzhen, Guangdong reported two positive Covid cases.
- As a result, residences in Long Gan district are under strict lockdown. No one can leave the city without a negative nucleic acid test.
- January 5, Suzhou, Jiangsu. The driver of a small car carrying a large amount of gasoline was suspected of preparing for a suicide attack and had been stopped by the crowd.
- On January 7, Xuchang, Henan Province. The CCP officially reported 56 confirmed COVID cases in Yuzhou, many of whom belonged to a same company and have received three doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Migrant workers use their own bodies as support tools during the construction and pouring of the construction site. People have no basic human dignity under the CCP’s rule.
- Xinji officially announced that the two locals were detained by the police “in accordance with the law” for illegal petitioning. The notice came with an intimidating reminder, “Illegal petition is a criminal act and will be written into one’s record for life lone”.
Edited by：【Himalaya London Club UK】
Disclaimer: This article only represents the author’s view. Gnews is not responsible for any legal risks.