Zhengzhou, a city hit by a “once-in-a-millennium” flood just a few months ago, is now about to be put on lockdown, while people in Xi’an are so hungry that some have to eat rats to survive. Miles believes that more cities in China will soon suffer from this man-made disaster and genocide. Chinese people now is in hell right now on earth.
- Zhengzhou has recently shut down several hospitals, and the local Chinese Communist Party (CCP) government treats those doctors who have saved the lives of thousands of Chinese people like animals.
- In Xi’an, some suspected CCP virus cases were found in a municipal inspector group. The local government dragged all of them to the suburbs and left them with a little food to fend for themselves.
- It is actually not good for the CCP to be finished too fast because that could take so many good people with it when it is over.
Now it’s not too late for the foreign athletes participating in the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics to decide not to go.
- The CCP virus suspect cases have reportedly been found at the Winter Olympics training base. Nearly 50 people were sent for testing, and all were negative.Not only were they required to have throat and nasal swab tests, but they also had to drop their pants to have their genitals examined by the head of the medical department.
Hopefully, it’s not too late for the world to wake up now.
- In Europe, there are several relief teams have been set up. They are currently studying the death toll of the vaccinated people who received more than two jabs, as well as what the ingredients of the vaccine were and where they came from. Many people are waking up in the United States as well.
Everyone from the New Federal State of China (NFSC) is the luckiest person in the world who has not been vaccinated and is still able to make money during the economic crisis.
- During the current global covid-19 lockdown, Miles suggests that we must seize the opportunity to do more learning and exercise at home.
“Too much water” (水太多) has become a viral phrase in China.
- Truth is invincible while lies can kill.
It is greatly appreciated to see more Whistleblower Movement warriors attending the GTV live for the Chinese New Year celebration. This time we are going to have the biggest one ever. Please get in touch with your local farm or Himalaya Global Alliance for details on how to participate.
Disclaimer: This article only represents the author’s view. Gnews is not responsible for any legal risks.