- November 27, Shuguang Hospital in Huangpu District, Shanghai, began to conduct enclosed management.
- November 28, Nucleic acid test for all in Nehe, Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province, schools were closed and public transportation was stopped.
- November 27, at the Wulabo North Toll Station in Urumqi, a truck driver suddenly felt unwell, his left body was numb, and he was unable to move..
- November 25, a man fainted on the street near Huaru Community, Shangcheng County, Xinyang City, Henan Province.
- November 24, in Dagui Town, Mulan County, Heilongjiang Province, villagers exposed that the local pig farms secretly discharged sewage and severely polluted the environment.
- November 23, Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province, at the high-speed railway station, everyone was required to provide a negative nucleic acid test certificate. Those who could not provide it can be tested on-site, and a fee of 140 yuan was charged.
- The printer production giant OKI, which has been established for more than 20 years, was relocated to Thailand. The Shenzhen factory was closed and its 700 employees were laid off.
- November 26, in Gongyi, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, cars that were washed away by the rainstorm a few months ago “grew” into the ground.
- Xinxiang City, Henan Province, patients complained about poor hospital services: patients lined up in long queues, but the staff was anxious to get off work, counting money to reconcile the accounts.
- In Wuhan City, Hubei Province, a woman collapsed in the hospital corridor after receiving the diagnosis.
- November 27, in Jinzhou City, Liaoning Province, a student was slapped in front of a crowd when he was suspected of playing with a mobile phone in class.
Edited by：【Himalaya London Club UK】
Disclaimer: This article only represents the author’s view. Gnews is not responsible for any legal risks.