- November 25th, Wuhan. A policeman was suspected of being drunk and beating people during law enforcement, which caused public outrage.
- November 23, Fushun, Liaoning. A Grandpa made a calculation that he could only see his granddaughter 20 more times for the next 10 years if he’s still living. Young people being separated from their families is now a common sight in Communist China.
- An Old lady broke into tears because she could not afford his husband’s hospitalization fees.
- Self-deprecating from an ordinary young man: suddenly realized that he had to overcome all the difficulties in life just to live like an ordinary person.
- Xin Xiang, Henan Province. School principal broke into tears after mass food poisoning. He has no authority to change the school’s food supplier because it is “assigned by the education ministry.”
- The pandemic has continued to cause mortgage defaults. More and more mortgaged properties have resulted in foreclosure.
- November 25th, Zheng Zhou, Henan Province. Four months after the heavy rain disaster, a car owner found his car dozens of kilometers away.
- The “normal” violent style from urban law enforcement personales in Communist China.
- Due to unchecked pollution, dead fish filled the river.
Edited by：【Himalaya London Club UK】
Disclaimer: This article only represents the author’s view. Gnews is not responsible for any legal risks.