Recently, many of China’s IPOs fell below their initial offer price on the first day of trading. This is very rare in the history of China’s stock markets.
- The market opened today with a large number of over-the-counter transactions dumping China stocks listed in the U.S. and Hong Kong.
- Many countries are trying to cancel the currency swap agreements with Communist China, which means they have lost confidence in doing business with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
- The global economy will respond to it later this week.
It is not a coincidence that Mr. Stephen K. Bannon made a visit to the FBI field office on the day of the Biden-Xi virtual meeting. Both events were deliberately arranged.
- The CCP is showing off Xi Jinping’s power and wants to make the United States tremble.
- The CCP media has now been propagating to the Chinese people that the United States is running out of gasoline and food, and their stock market is about to collapse.
The CCP has always ruled the Chinese people by weakening them, keeping them poor, and suffering. They treat and use the people like animals.
- Companies in north-central China are now facing situations where they are unable to make payroll for their employees.
- According to China’s official data, 10 million new apartments and houses enter the market every year. But in fact, it should be 20 million. So how do the 1.4 billion people have money to consume these many houses? Plus, now the government decided to collect a real estate tax.
- The CCP has put Chinese people in huge debts (e.g., mortgages, auto loans, credit card debts, etc.) and heavy taxes. They make Chinese people work hard all their lives until they die.
Cryptocurrency is the future of money.
- The cryptocurrency market is on fire these days. Only 20 to 30 of the world’s 800+ cryptocurrencies have so far performed well.
- Official reports claim that cryptocurrencies are over $3 trillion in funding, but they could actually reach $6 trillion.
- Decentralized blockchain-based cryptocurrency will completely destroy the government’s power to distribute and plunder people’s labor and assets.
As Himalaya Coin (HCN) continues to rise in value, CCP is now freaking out. The economic and financial collapse of the CCP is on the way.
- Miles heard that the digital currency institute in Shanghai sent various warnings to the People’s Bank of China, saying that it is impossible for digital RMB to get into circulation.
- Cryptocurrencies use decentralized blockchain technology, but CCP only wants everything to be centralized. So, adopting the digital RMB will be a disaster that would create a massive conflict in currency issuance between the major banks and the People’s Bank of China.
- China has many world top cryptocurrency experts who know what the CCP is doing with the digital RMB. The CCP is a bunch of liars and rogues who think counterfeiting is invincible. But the counterfeiting on cryptocurrencies will eventually play itself to death.
- HCN seized a good timing to enter the market so that the new federal state of China could establish its own financial system.
After HCN meets the three conditions (miles mentioned earlier on GTV), which will probably happen between May and the end of next year, Miles believes that the CCP’s financial fraud will be completely exposed to the world.
- At that time, the CCP will lose control of the currency and then must use violence against the people. The CCP will also move Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC) and its staff in Taiwan to Communist China.
- But nothing can stop the CCP from going down.
Miles wants all the Warriors of the Whistleblower Movement to know that our good days have only just begun.
Disclaimer: This article only represents the author’s view. Gnews is not responsible for any legal risks.