- The Ministry of Commerce of Communist China issued a notice on the evening of November 1st, encouraging families to stack up daily necessities according to their needs. This led to a wave of panic buying in some cities across the country.
- On November 3rd, at several large supermarkets in Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province，people lined up to buy daily supplies.
- November 4th, Ma’anshan City, Anhui Province. Panic buying of food at a RT-Mart.
- On November 3rf, 44 new Covid cases were reported in Heihe City. On November 4th, affected households were locked up in the house with their doors welded.
- On November 3rd, the real estate developer Kaisa’s business crisis was exposed, and a large number of customers went to the Kaisa Group to protest and defend their rights.
- On November 5th, 400 young children in Xingyang city, Henan Province,lined up for nucleic acid testing with QR-code-cards hanging in front of their chests.
- On November 6th, 8-10 level strong winds struck Pingdingshan City, Henan Province at night.
- The wind was raging in Changsha City, Hunan Province. Most cities across the country cooled down quickly.
- On November 7th, in Tongling city, Anhui Province, the outer layer of the wall of a building developed by Evergrande was peeled off and smashed on a Mercedes-Benz parked below.
- On the evening of November 6th, the Forbidden City in Beijing welcomed the first snow in 2021.
- On November 6, at Lingtou Health Center in Ruzhou, Pingdingshan City, Henan Province, children aged 3 to 11 were vaccinating against the covid-19(CCP virus)…… the scene was over crowded.
- At around 9 am, November 6th, a fire broke out next to the Chengxi Vegetable Wholesale Market and burned down three cars in Lingxi Town, Cangnan County, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province.
- On November 5th, in Xiangyang City, Hubei Province, an elderly person suffered a cardiac arrest and collapsed. Incidents of sudden collapses are suddenly happening all over the country.
Edited by：【Himalaya London Club UK】
Disclaimer: This article only represents the author’s view. Gnews is not responsible for any legal risks.