Translated by: billwilliam [G-Translators Authentic Writing Team]
On September 30, 2021, Mr. Miles Guo pinned a post on his Gettr account to comment on the CCDI’s (Central Commission for Discipline Inspection) announcement titled “Former Deputy Public Security Minister Sun Lijun Expelled from CCP (Chinese Communist Party) and Public Office for Serious Crimes.” Judging from the public information, Mr. Guo said that the official announcement is just the tip of the iceberg for Sun’s crimes, which indicates Sun’s criminal faction is still fighting to survive. (Communist China is a corrupt dictatorship, and even chief law enforcement officers like Sun commit serious crimes against humanity.)
The crimes committed by Sun’s thuggish faction are appalling—which is comprised of murders, kidnapping, and plundering the Chinese people’s wealth. In comparison, Sun Lijun is a devil worse than Lavrenty Beria, director of Joseph Stalin’s secret police.
Sun Lijun, of Han ethnicity, was born in Qingdao, Shandong Province in January 1969. With the support of Meng Jianzhu (former Secretary of Political and Legal Affairs Commission and Sun’s boss), Sun was promoted to the director of the most important First Bureau of the Ministry of Public Security in 2013 and attained the rank of minister in 2016. In March 2018, Sun was again promoted to the Deputy Minister of Public Security in charge of public security work. In the early phase of his career, Sun served in various government positions including the deputy director of the Foreign Affairs Office of Shanghai Municipal Government, deputy director of the General Office of the Ministry of Public Security, and deputy director of Office 610 of Communist China’s Central Committee. Below is a list of Sun’s crimes against the Chinese people.
1. Persecution of Falun Gong: While he oversaw Office 610, he was the worst devil ordering the arrests, persecution, and even live organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners.
2. Live organ harvesting and murder: Besides oppression against Falun Gong practitioners, Meng Jianzhu (Sun’s boss) also helped Jiang Zemin’s eldest son, Jiang Mianheng, harvest live organs for kidney transplants several times. Meng Jianzhu’s mother had also undergone several kidney transplant surgeries. The kidney sources were provided by Sun Lijun, who searched for organ type matches from prisoners and murdered them for live organ harvesting. They once killed the wrong organ donor in the process, and later killed the surgeons for Meng’s mother to cover up the murders.
3. Crackdown against Hong Kong protests: With the involvement of the Ministry of Public Security and the Political and Legal Affairs Commission, Sun Lijun and Meng Jianzhu both played key roles in the brutal crackdown. They issued the orders to rape and murder young protestors in Hong Kong.
4. Carrying out the Southern Putuo Plan: Sun Lijun would carry out the Southern Putuo Plan on behalf of Jiang’s family. This was essentially a conspiracy to control and monitor political rivals like Xi Jinping and Wang Qishan. Jiang’s faction, the Shanghai Gang, also took part in the crackdowns in Hong Kong and the planned invasion of Taiwan. Sun Lijun is a hitman and a running dog for the Jiang family!
5. Hiding huge corruption money overseas: Despite being the Deputy Minister of Public Security in charge of political security, Sun Lijun was registered for marriage in Australia. His wife Li Li (a mistress turned wife) has more than 10 billion USD in her bank accounts. Yang Lan (an anchor from CCTV) is another bagwoman who holds 30 billion USD in cash and 120 billion USD in equity overseas on Sun’s behalf.
Communist China’s official announcement this time misses Sun Lijun’s three major crimes: 1) Sun has reportedly committed more than a hundred murders and kidnappings. He killed people to plunder their wealth; 2) Attempted subversion of the regime and conspiracy to assassinate the national leader; 3) Secret video surveillance of national leaders and their families. In the coverup, these contents are never included in Communist China’s official announcement about Sun’s crimes. Sun couldn’t have committed the crimes alone, and there is an entire faction of high-ranking officials including Wang Qishan, Meng Jianzhu, Zhou Liang, Zeng Qinghong and others who are also involved. As Mr. Guo noted, the untruthful announcement is just a trick to confuse political rivals and to deceive the common people. The phenomenon also indicates that Xi Jinping lacks control over powerful government agencies like the Political and Legal Affairs Commission and the CCDI, and Xi cannot even wield absolute control over Zhongnanhai, the CCP’s headquarters.
Sun Lijun’s criminal faction is still striving to survive. The official document writes that Sun “formed groups to control key government agencies” and “secretly stashed a large number of classified documents.” Can his classified documents and case files secretly stashed away in Australia save his life?
Mr. Guo said in his Gettr post that he will reveal Sun Lijun’s corruption money, network and classified documents hidden overseas, which will lead to Wu Zheng (Bruno Wu) and Yang Lan’s numerous activities that will shock the world. The Sun Lijun case will elevate the Whistleblower Movement to a new world-class height. What we are waiting for is this moment. We can only realize the power of our intelligence and information when their hidden forces are revealed through the case.
(This article only represents the author’s personal view.)
Written by: Skagen [G-Translators Authentic Writing Team]
Proofread & posted by: Shifter