Written by: Ermat
Rachel, in a live broadcast by Mr. Guo Wengui on Sept. 23, described what happens in some countries around the world after vaccination. In South Korea, there were 12,703 cases of adverse reactions to vaccines in three days, and the FDA released data showing that vaccines kill twice as many people as they save.
- South Korea had 12,703 cases of adverse reactions to vaccines in just 3 days.
- Singapore had the highest number of new cases since April, 1,178 cases on Sept. 21.
- Taiwan had 7,493 cases of adverse vaccine reactions including 789 deaths.
- The U.S. state of Arizona sued the Biden administration on Sept. 14 over the New Crown vaccine mandate.
- German pathologists study shows that 1/3 of vaccination deaths are due to “disorders of the lymphatic system” after the vaccine.
- Victoria, which is in lockdown, sees a rise in cases in post-vaccination , with more than 766 cases on September 22.
- Melbourne police fired rubber bullets at the resisting crowd.
The real darkness is yet to come, Mr. Guo said. I have a buddy in the Taiwanese military who and his men were given fake vaccines. He would rather die than let himself and his men get the real vaccine. People have to have a chance to wake up. When they wake up, they will definitely read these PPTs.