Fifty-five years ago today, the headline of the People’s Daily officially announced the arrival of another disaster for the Chinese people – the Cultural Revolution.
- The devastation not only took hundreds of millions of lives, but its poisonous effects on the Chinese people also remain indelible to this day.
- The most powerful poison in the world is the toxicity to the spiritual mind. Unlike fifty-five years ago, the CCP is now launching a global cultural revolution.
- While the Cultural Revolution 55 years ago was only a political struggle within China at the cost of people’s lives, the CCP is now waging a global cultural revolution that challenges humanity.
The U.S. Congress and both parties are stepping up legislation to exterminate the Communists. And the U.S. will also work closely with the New Federal State of China (NFSC) to strengthen protections for Hong Kong, Tibet, and Taiwan.
The CCP will take more crazy actions against the world next.
Since Miles revealed the business that Han Zheng and his bastard son Peng Xiao got involved in, they both have become the hot topic in Beidaihe. Peng Xiao is not just related to G42 and Sinovac Biotech; there are more dark technology companies he’s operating.
The world economy is collapsing.
- At the end of this year, the U.S. economy will be in a big trouble. The U.S will report $17 trillion in losses, but the actual must exceed $20 trillion. The U.S. government is now playing the same game as the CCP regarding the economy, selling their 200+ years of credibility away with quantitative easing．
- The world will eventually make the CCP pay for the losses.
The economic crisis in China must definitely lead to a situation where people eat grass in the future.
Last February-March, Miles was the first to say that the CCP virus would have many variants, given the information provided by our whistle-blowing scientist in Europe.
Miles suggests the fellow fighters from the Whistleblower Movement follow three principles at this critical time.
- Make a long-term life plan: Stay healthy. Keep away from viruses and don’t get vaccinated.
- Have a long-term financial plan.
- Don’t be greedy and never have a gambler’s mindset.
Disclaimer: This article only represents the author’s view. Gnews is not responsible for any legal risks.